Boost Your Sewing Skills by Making a Sewing Organizer
Learn to sew (or improve your skills) with this simple step-by-step project you can practice and build upon as you go!
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Jennifer's favorite sewing tools and basic supplies to keep on hand
- Clear, simple steps for the super-beginner sewist, plus tips and tricks for more experienced sewers
- How to sew straight lines without stress
- How to sew bias tape and turn corners (the easy way and the professional way)
Included in this workshop is:
- A fully illustrated in-depth 50+ page workbook
- Detailed material and equipment lists
- Expert support from Team JenniferMaker - do you have questions? Because we have answers!
Learn to make this project as you improve your sewing skills:
Jennifer Marx is a graphic designer, author, and instructor with 25 years of experience who LOVES to teach and inspire others to transform their lives into something they love. She is the founder of the popular JenniferMaker.com DIY & Craft blog, where she shares her many designs and tutorials with the world. She is also the author of more than 60 print books on computers and travel, including a little book on making paper flowers.